If you have a Silhouette Cameo, you can use my print and cut files. If not, you can just simply print out our Thanksgiving Leftovers Labels and cut them out however you’d like.
Using the registration marks, I printed my labels on full sheet matte label/sticker stock. I used my Silhouette CAMEO to cut them out. Then it was just a matter of adding your favorite Thanksgiving day leftovers, some twine, and sticking the label on. Pretty simple, right?
Want to print these for your Thanksgiving Party? Here are the links to both files. If you have a Silhouette machine, the instructions are listed below on how to create your own labels:
1. Open the PDF file in Silhouette Studio
2. Resize your Page to Letter
3. Turn on registration marks if they are not already on and line up the registration marks from the PDF file with the ones in the Silhouette Studio
4. Purchase the shape and frame set-fancy label
5. Ungroup the shape and delete what you don’t need and resize to 5″ wide by 3.58″
7. Cut our your labels
1. To-go container
2. Twine or jute
3. Full sheet sticker/label stock